The founders of Advanced College have more than 40 years of experience in teaching at the college and university levels and working with international students. The instructors are highly qualified, holding Bachelors, Masters, and/or Doctorate degrees, & Multilingual (Arabic, Farsi, Spanish and Tagalog) and minimum of 5-10 years teaching experience.
Advanced College is located in the heart of beautiful Southern California, a short drive from downtown Los Angeles, Disneyland, Beverly Hills and Magic Mountain. Our Northern California Campuses are located closer to California travel spots such as Six Flags, San Francisco, Santa Cruz, Yosemite National Park, Lodi Wine Country, and California’s Capitol City Sacramento.
Download the International Student Application Form.
- US $100 nonrefundable application fee (payable to Advanced College).
- Official copies (in English) of all transcripts from all secondary schools, colleges, or universities that you have attended. Each copy must bear the original stamp or seal of the school and signature of a school official attesting that it is a true copy of the original document. Faxes or unofficial photocopies of academic records will not be accepted. Transcripts from Canadian or American school must be sent to Advanced College directly from the school. All transcripts that you submit become the property of Advanced College.
- $300 tuition deposit (refundable in case of cancellation).
- Proof of financial responsibility.
South Gate Campus Attractions:
- Long Beach 13 Miles/20 Kilometers
- Los Angeles 19 Miles/30 Kilometers
- Disneyland 19 Miles/30 Kilometers
- Hollywood 24 Miles/38 Kilometers
- Beverly Hills 26 Miles/41 Kilometers
Stockton & Salida Campus Attractions:
- San Francisco 91 Miles/146 Kilometers
- Sacramento 45 Miles/72 Kilometers
- Yosemite 100 Miles/160 Kilometers
- Six Flags 63 Miles/101 Kilometers
- Santa Cruz 112 Miles/180 Kilometers