Dental Assistant, Salida Surgery Center
$16 – $20 an hour
Dental Assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
BLS Certification (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)
Full Job Description
RDA / DENTAL ASSISTANT
We are looking for an RDA or DA to work in a fast-paced, high-volume dental surgery center. This position is full-time, Monday – Friday. We are a general dental office for children and patients with Special Needs. All dental work is performed while children are under general anesthesia. The perfect candidate will be hard-working, self-motivated, and dependable. Candidates with bilingual in Spanish is a plus. No direct calls to the office, please.
The dental technician performs a variety of duties in an operating room to include arranging sterile setups for surgery, passing instruments to the surgeon, and counting sponges, needles, and other supplies used during surgeries.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
1. The position requires successful completion of an approved dental technician course or RDA license.
2. A current x-ray, coronal polishing, and BLS certificates are required
3. Most importantly, the ideal candidate is open to training regardless of experience, is punctual, dependable, knowledgeable, and has a positive attitude!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Everyone is required to wear masks & perform temperature checks daily. Back office wears N95 & a surgical mask, cover gown, booties, head cover, gloves, and face shields. PPE is provided to all employees and CDC guidelines for COVID-19 are implemented.
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location (Salida, CA)